Navigationspfad: Home » Foren
Foren
recht.de :: Thema anzeigen - Eisenbahn-Bundesamt [English]
Forum Deutsches Recht
Foren-Archiv von www.recht.de
Achtung: Keine Schreibmöglichkeiten! Zu den aktiven Foren wählen Sie oben im Menü "Foren aus!

SuchenSuchen 

Eisenbahn-Bundesamt [English]

Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    recht.de Foren-Übersicht -> Gefahrgut-Transportrecht
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
MarcinK
noch neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.03.07, 11:54    Titel: Eisenbahn-Bundesamt [English] Antworten mit Zitat

Greetings,

I have a question concerning German railways regulator (Eisenbahn-Bundesamt).

Is there a possibilty to appeal from the EBA decision/direction to the administrative (or any other) court? Who can do it? Any person affected by the decision/direction?

The question is in English as my German is too poor to write about law in it, but please do not hesitate to answer in German.

Regards,
Marcin Kamola
(marcin.kamola(at)tor.net.pl)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Toph
FDR-Mitglied
FDR-Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 26.03.07, 19:52    Titel: Re: Eisenbahn-Bundesamt [English] Antworten mit Zitat

MarcinK hat folgendes geschrieben::
Is there a possibilty to appeal from the EBA decision/direction to the administrative (or any other) court? Who can do it? Any person affected by the decision/direction?
Simple to answer that in english: The answer is "yes".
The decisions of the EBA are (usually) acts of administration (Verwaltungsakte), e.g. grantings of permission (to build a railway or whatever).
Therefore, as usual in german law, any person affected by this act of administration (i.e. usually the addressee) or affected by it's refuse can appeal to administrative court.
But, also as usual in german administrative law, before doing so, it -usually- is necessary to raise objection at EBA, else the court won't approve the lawsuit.

Hope, I could help.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
MarcinK
noch neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.03.07, 09:53    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thank You very much!

Just one more question to clear and finish the topic. Does the possibilty to appeal to the administrative court is a principle that every administrative decision can be appealed to the court or it can be found in the legal act concerning each office (eg. EBA in Allgemeine Eisenbahn Gesetz or any other)? I am looking for German legal acts that regulate the Eisenbahn-Bundesamt, but it is not easy with poor knowledge of German... I have AEG, I have Organisationerlass zum Eisenban-Bundesamt. Could You give me some idea in which other acts should I search EBA?

Regards,
Marcin
Toph
FDR-Mitglied
FDR-Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.03.07, 18:42    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thank You very much!
You are welcome.
Zitat:
Just one more question to clear and finish the topic. Does the possibilty to appeal to the administrative court is a principle that every administrative decision can be appealed to the court or it can be found in the legal act concerning each office (eg. EBA in Allgemeine Eisenbahn Gesetz or any other)?

The possibility to appeal to an administrative court is, as well as the necessity to raise objection at the responsible authority before doing so, a common principle of the german administrative law, stipulated in the Verwaltungsverfahrensgesetz and the Verwaltungsgerichtsordnung.
Zitat:
I am looking for German legal acts that regulate the Eisenbahn-Bundesamt, but it is not easy with poor knowledge of German... I have AEG, I have Organisationerlass zum Eisenban-Bundesamt. Could You give me some idea in which other acts should I search EBA?
I would also think of the Eisenbahn-Bau- und Betriebsordnung (EBO), or -even better- you check all the laws named here: http://www.rechtliches.de/Gesetze_49.html. Winken
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
MarcinK
noch neu hier

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.03.07, 10:02    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

OK. As this is clear, I have another question Smilie

As I know another (or maybe the real one, I am quite confused now) railway regulator in Germany is Bundesnetzagentur. Its decisions are also possible to be appealed to the court?

I am sorry for all these questions... Smilie
Toph
FDR-Mitglied
FDR-Mitglied

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.03.07, 19:37    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

As I know another (or maybe the real one, I am quite confused now) railway regulator in Germany is Bundesnetzagentur.

EBA and Bundesnetzagentur (BNetzA) perform different tasks:
While the task of EBA is to ensure proper operation of the railways, especially as far as security matters are concerned, the task of BNetzA is to ensure competition between different railway enterprises*, what is necassary, as nearly all of the german railway infrastructure is property of the Deutsche Bahn (DB) AG group (DB Netz AG, DB Station & Service AG and DB Energie GmbH, which are allied companies of DB AG).

BNetzA ensures that DB AG grants the other (smaller) railway enterprises access to the infrastructure and that the charges raised by DB AG for this access are not inflated.

*BNetzA also performs similar tasks concerning electricity, gas, telecommunication and post services.
Zitat:
Its decisions are also possible to be appealed to the court?
Yepp. Desicions of BNetzA (e.g. the approvement of the named charges) are acts of administration.
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:   
Neuen Beitrag schreiben   Auf Beitrag antworten    recht.de Foren-Übersicht -> Gefahrgut-Transportrecht Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehen Sie zu:  
Sie können keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Sie können auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Sie können Ihre Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Sie können Ihre Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Sie können an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.